Posted to alt.home.repair
uz

Default Very scared and frustrated

We remodelled our bathroom (home built in 73) last year in june. There
was linoleum flooring in the bathroom about 24 square feet that was
removed as well as the ductwork that we cut a piece of that contained
asbestos. We didn't know at that time and therefore no precaution was
taken. After a month or so i found out that the the duct work contained
asbestos and the linoleum may also have so i had some professionals
come in and vacuum my house with a HEPA vacuum. I'm now so scared that
the asbestos may still be in my house, on my clothes in my closets, on
our beds etc. I have a two year old in the house and I'm scared to
death. I feel I have jeapordized his health. I'm literally obsessed by
these thoughts and can't think of anything else. My husband is totally
oblivious to this. Even last year when I got the house vacuumed he
thought i was over reacting to the situation. What should I do now? is
my house totally contaminated? I need help!!!!!!