Gunner

Default OT-Blond Joke

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 18:14:33 GMT, Abrasha wrote:

Gunner wrote:

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!!!!

You're so easy to please. And you came up with that at 2:01 AM. My, do we have
a busy social life.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Yup. Just got back from LA, had a house full of people, so I did the
email early on, then when things started winding down, I went back on
the net.

Now on the other hand..notice any posts from me Wed or Thur night?

An old fart like me cant party like he used to..but it doesnt mean I
dont party.

And as Im sure a homebound wank like yourself already knows..Im a
traveling service tech, 65,000 miles a year, and there is not a lot of
free time to party, but I manage every now and then. Even a blind
squirrel manages to find an acorn every now and then. Right?

Even you manage to post something interesting now and then...shrug.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith