Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Default Rough guide to price for renewing roofing felt

dog-man wrote:
Any roofers here who could etimate (very roughly) what I could expect
to pay to have the roofing felt on my average size 3 bed house roof
renewed?

The felt has become dry and brittle and is letting rain in. I have done
temporary repairs with filler foam as I was renewing the ceiling
plaster boards, so had access to it. No attic space in my house.

I will be getting some quotes, but was just wondering if anyone here
had an idea what it might cost me.

The felt is not there to stop rain coming in..the slates/tiles do that.

You need it re-felted and re-toiled possibly, or some repairs done.

Anything from 1-10 grand..