Posted to rec.woodworking
todd

Default Mesquite scraps

The pieces are mostly right triangles with 5" sides. I'll probably keep
some in case I get a smoke box for my charcoal grill, but I've got way more
than I need. I just thought I'd try to share the wealth.

todd

"Leon" wrote in message
.net...
I'll triple cooking with Mesquite if they are too small to be useful.
Thin Mesquite would make excellent
inlay or highlight material also.

"todd" wrote in message
I recently finished laying a mesquite floor here in the western suburbs of
Chicago. (In fact, they're downstairs sanding as I type this.) As such,
I have a quantity of scraps that I was going to throw out. Before I do, I
thought I would just ask if anyone might want them. I don't know if
they'd be good for smoking meat, but I thought I'd just ask before
discarding them since it's not a wood we see much of up here.

todd