Posted to uk.d-i-y
dog-man

Default Rough guide to price for renewing roofing felt

Yes, it is a pitched roof.

Since removing the old ceiling plaster and lathe and old plaster boards
to renew them, I have come across three slight leaks in three different
places, but all on the rear of the house.

Filling with expanding foam seems to cure this, but I am just wondering
if I should treat this as an emergency and have the roof redone or at
least the roofing felt. It does appear to be very brittle in places.

Using binoculars I am unable to see any tiles that have moved.

I believe that the roof was retiled about 25 years ago.