stuart noble

Default Attaching a heavy digital piano to a wall

Marcos Scriven wrote in message
It's really
important that the keyboard feels solid when I play, so for now I've
just put the stand back.

I think you've answered your own question. Without support it's never going
to feel right. My son has a big Korg thing on a kitchen worktop with a
couple of chipboard chests of drawers either end. Even then we ended up
having to put a 4 sided 6" wide support under the middle of it Just enough
room on top for the iMac and all the other music making essentials :-)
although for now the printer is perched precariously on two speakers.