Posted to alt.home.repair
Corinne

Default Neighbors Shed

LOL

This is impossible to do as they live in a tri-level, which overlooks my
back yard. My home is a rambler.

But, they built a real nice roof type thing (cannot think of the name of
it) next to their fence, and during the summer months, loads of green
climbing plants cover it so it creates loads of privacy. It was built,
I am sure, to give them some cover from the sun as they have a pool, and
no trees in the backyard.

Kate

tom wrote:

And stop looking through their windows! : ) (Gawd, for some reason I
dislike emoticons. That one must be my 6th, ever. I'd hope my humor
would be obvious to most folks!) Tom
Corinne wrote:

Thanks Tom. I have not met them, but their windows face mine and they
seem like decent folks.