Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default Mental Whiplash

"Puckdropper" wrote in message
reenews.net...
"CW" wrote in
link.net:

Is it too much to ask, though, that in the US you speak the English
langauge and use the measurement system? I hate having to have two sets
of tools for bolts and nuts.

Say you manufactured equipment and sold it in the US. You would be making to
imperial measure. A German company decided that they liked your products and
wanted to sell them in Germany. Would you tell them that you wouldn't sell
it to them because it wasn't metric and their customers might complain?
BTW, Festool is German and, near as I know, their tools don't speak at all.