JR North

Default need a missile silo anyone?

Buy a really big pump....
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Ken Grunke wrote:

16 large to huge underground buildings including a couple missile silos,
a 125' dia. dome with 70' ceiling, on 57 acres--a formar USAF Titan
missile facility in Washington State.
Think I'll pass on this one, I'm short about 3,949,800 in expendable
cash right now.
What would you do with a setup like this?

Ken

Remove X to reply

Dependence is Vulnerability:

"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"