Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Grumbine

Default New Video Sneak Peek

Mac, it is real close now. I am just waiting for the stamping process to be
finished. We are doing something new, which I don't remember if I
mentioned. The new one is closed captioned. I also have some other news
that I will reveal in a new posting, since I think it is worthy of its own
thread.

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine

www.wonderfulwood.com

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:37:02 -0400, "Bill Grumbine"
wrote:

Thanks Jim. That's the whole premise behind this one, to help you out
with
turning them. While they are very similar to regular bowls in some ways,
in
others they are very different.

Nah... they're a piece of cake....
(flexing beat up knuckles and torn nails)

I'm looking forward to the new one, Bill...
Any idea when it will be available?

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis