Posted to alt.home.repair
JJ

Default Need Help Urgently! Surface mount electric panel

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"JJ" wrote in message

I was hoping on a logical, meaningfull reasoning.

Thanks

Some inspectors will give you that. Others make Hannibal look like a
pussycat.

I know, I have run into one of those and am trying not let have him the
say. We suppose to go by the same code, NEC and I am not living in some
third world country.

I am not sure I got my point across. Simply put, how do you get 20+
cables into a surface mount panel no matter what amps from the back and
cofirm to NEC, that is article 312.5 ?

I am looking for answers from experienced electricians, not things like
"inspectors have the say and such"