Posted to alt.home.repair
Budman

Default GOOD toilet that flushes in ONE flush?

Ignoramus17503 wrote:
Our toilets do not flush very well. Meaning that it may take 2 or more
flushes to really flush the ****. The tanks properly fill and properly
release water, but it seems as though there is just not enough of
water to do the job right.

Obvious jokes aside, are there any toilets that flush very well (other
than commercial style toilets that seem to have vacuum). What is a
characteristic that we should look for? Tank volume?

thanks

American Standard, Champion model.

There are other brands that do well also - I just have first hand
experience with this one.

One thing to keep in mind is that many of these "mega flush" type
models don't clean the bowl as well as regular toilets, and can be
noisy during flushing (this may or may not matter to you).

Good luck,
Budman