Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Grumbine

Default New Video Sneak Peek

Tom, I am not sure what the exact problem is with compatibility, but it is
there. Alun mentioned the Pals vs NTSC thing, and I think that is most of
the issue, but I know very little about the technical issues involved. We
have sold copies to people in about 15 foreign countries, with successful
results. Quite a few of these have been to non-English speaking (as a first
language anyway) people, but that is as far as I can tell you about its
compatibility with non American formats.

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine

www.wonderfulwood.com

"Tom Dougall" wrote in message
Is it possible to get the video for group2, or for universal showing?

Tom

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:48:51 -0400, "Bill Grumbine"
wrote:

Comments and questions are always welcome, public or private. I will
post
again when the video is available to be shipped, probably in about three
weeks.

Bill,
Looks like it will be most informative. I've been thinking avbout some
of those types of bowls for awhile now but wanted to hone my skills
before venturing into it.

Jim