Posted to alt.home.repair
jtees4

Default CD player stops during songs

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:47:04 -0500, wrote:

Not sure where to post this. I have a portable CD player that will
play 5 or 6 songs on a CD, then during the next songs it always stops
in the middle of songs. Sometimes it starts playing (where it left
off), after a few minutes. Other times it just stops and never starts
playing again unless I hit a button. It does not "skip", it just
stops during the song. It's always the 5th or 6th song and all higher
numbers. Is this just an electronic failure, or does the laser need
cleaning (and how)? I never had a CD player do something this weird.

Kelly

I don't know the answer but you can probably get help at
rec.audio.pro. Good luck.