Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Follow-up

Leon wrote:

AAAANNNNTTTTTT....!!!!!! I already told him that he Was da MAN. Lets not
go over board on praise. After all, he did twist, embellish, and totally
confuse us all with all his flip floppin story.

Yeah, but it is annoying to spend a little time to detail something out
and then have someone do something different (perfectly acceptable)
then blame you (perfectly unacceptable) when their attempt fails.

Is it hot in SA yet? ;~)

'bout the same as where you are I would imagine. It has been around
100, or where I am working inside a warehouse around 106 by their
thermometer. To me it feels closer to about 170, maybe 180 degrees. I
really hate these first few weeks of getting acclimated to the heat.

Mandatory water restrictions should be in place soon (3-5 days) since
once more we are way behind on the rain. Gonna be a long, hot summer.

Robert