Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Follow-up

I had to refinish a coffee-table and two end-tables.

When the four applications of the Jasco failed to remove the original
finish on the coffee-table, I switched to the sander and it got down to
the bare wood in no time. On the end-tables, I used only the sander
(no Jasco) and it took a little longer to get down to bare wood.
Comparing the time, I guess the Jasco did remove a LITTLE of the finish
on the coffee-table. But using Jasco wasted almost two hours plus the
costs of the can of Jasco, the paintbrush and the plastic spatula.