Gunner

Default George and Steel Tarifs

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 02:06:37 GMT, Abrasha wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On 03 Dec 2003 12:34:50 GMT, (Bray Haven) wrote:

Let me know when he starts getting $10,000 contributions from
impoverished Buddhist nuns, ok?

Gunner

Or selling pardonsg
Greg Sefton

rim shot

1. Lie

Hmmm,

And I thought that is how the right works. Oh no, I got that wrong again.
That's how they all work in politics. Tell me something I don't know yet.

You just think you got the left figured out don't you. Your blind anger towards
the left is beginning to sound quite funny. I like you helplessness and lack of
control in this regard.

Keep it up, as I'm sure you will until the day you die.

The more I read your silly diatribes the funnier they become.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

And I love your denial.. which btw..is not a river in Egypt.

laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

1. Lie