Koz

Default George and Steel Tarifs

Hehehe

What I find interesting is that I would have made the same list
concerning what the "right" does to press their agenda. In the Reagan
days it was "I don't recall" and "disinformation" for the public good.
It'll be interesting to see how Bush II handles this stuff...so far
they seem to scramble looking for whisps of truth so they can say "see,
we were right".

I guess what it really means is that both sides bend the truth to get
what they want and that we are all so stuck in our own personal agendas
that we tend to neglect the notion that the other guy's opinion may also
have some validity, no matter how nutty it seems

Koz

Gunner wrote:

On 03 Dec 2003 12:34:50 GMT, (Bray Haven) wrote:

Let me know when he starts getting $10,000 contributions from
impoverished Buddhist nuns, ok?

Gunner

Or selling pardonsg
Greg Sefton

rim shot The methodology of the left has always been:

1. Lie