Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch

Default Moisture Content Meter?

Hi Dan, I think Robo's answer was constructive, probably because it's my
opinion too. Anyway constructive or not, it's the the same opinion we
would have given if you had asked our opinions re a good pot metal bowl
gouge. IMHO there aren't any good ones for woodturners.

However since many turners do find moisture meters useful, it would be
interesting to learn what meter they are using; how & why. Given your
knowledge and ability, I suspect people's opinions here would really
have had little influence on your choice. Which one did you choose? Why?

Robo probably justifies his $1200 moisture meter by using it part time
as a table saw.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter