Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Grumbine

Default New Video Sneak Peek

Greetings all

As some of you know, I have been hard at work on DVD#2, and all that work is
about to be realized, finalized, and all sorts of other -ized. The release
of the final product is still a few weeks away. We have decided to add
closed captioning to the video, so some of you hard of hearing turners (like
me) may appreciate that.

In the meantime, I have received a short clip from the video company
formatted for internet viewing. While the page needs to be prettied up by
SWMBO to make it all look good with the new cover and ordering info, you can
take a look at just under three minutes of actual footage from the new
production. Go to www.wonderfulwood.com/videopreview.wmv to see it.

WARNING: This is not a small clip. It goes about 42 megabytes in size, so
if you are on dialup, I don't think you want to click on the link, unless
you don't have much to do for the next day or so. Being a recent dialup
customer I am aware of these problems, but if you have high speed, you
should be able to download it in a minute or two.

Comments and questions are always welcome, public or private. I will post
again when the video is available to be shipped, probably in about three
weeks.

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine