Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke

Default Curious Ridgid Power Tool Warranty (OT now?)

Upscale wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

Google "data recovery" and you'll find several services that offer

recovery
in that range.

Like I said, there are several with pricing in that range.

"Already did. About 1500 bucks."

YOUR very words just a few hours ago. And now you're incapable or not
willing to provide the name of the company?

I really don't want to repeat the search. If it was hard to find it would
be one thing.

You're about as full of crap
as anyone I've seen Clarke. Until you're able to provide the name and
phone number of the company you said you called I won't hesitate to call
you a liar.

Sticks and stones.

You're a joke Clarke as well as being a liar. Grow some balls and admit
you lied or give the name of the specific company that does the recovery
services for $1500. You'd be doing everyone who needed recovery services a
favour and shut me down at the same time. So, what's stopping you besides
the fact that you got caught lying?

Call me whatever you want Clarke, but I don't lie and I don't cheat. Can't
say that can you?

Methinks thou does't protest too much.

And since you've chosen to launch personal attacks it's clear that you are a
loon.

G'day.

plonk

--