Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Default Inexpensive Paint Sprayer

J. Clarke wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

Compression sprayers come in a variety of sizes and types. The better
ones have changeable tips to change the spray pattern and deal with
different viscosities. They can be used to spray all sorts of stuff,
from deck stain and sealer, pesticides, formwork release agent, and
yes, paint.

Doesn't mean that it's good at any of them.

The guy's not trying to win the concours at Long Beach for God's sake.

Develop some effing _perspective_.

I went back to the beginning of this thread to develop some effing
_perspective_. I was curious to see what advice you had for the OP.
Surprise. No advice, just a criticism of a low tech solution for the
intended purpose. It then devolved from there.

If you have some advice, give it. If you take umbrage with another's
method/advice, feel free to say so - then provide what is, in your
opinion, a superior alternative. That is how it is done. Thanks.