Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

Default Curious Ridgid Power Tool Warranty (OT now?)

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

Google "data recovery" and you'll find several services that offer

recovery
in that range.

Like I said, there are several with pricing in that range.

"Already did. About 1500 bucks."

YOUR very words just a few hours ago. And now you're incapable or not
willing to provide the name of the company? You're about as full of crap as
anyone I've seen Clarke. Until you're able to provide the name and phone
number of the company you said you called I won't hesitate to call you a
liar.

You're a joke Clarke as well as being a liar. Grow some balls and admit you
lied or give the name of the specific company that does the recovery
services for $1500. You'd be doing everyone who needed recovery services a
favour and shut me down at the same time. So, what's stopping you besides
the fact that you got caught lying?

Call me whatever you want Clarke, but I don't lie and I don't cheat. Can't
say that can you?