Posted to alt.home.repair
GoHabsGo

Default Swimming Pool opening/closing question

wrote in news:1149520570.926768.12220
Can somebody explain the worms and foam thing? Could be there a crack
in the return pipe that cause the foam and also allowed the forms to
flee?

If you had a crack in the pipe, you would notice the water level drop
significantly.

How do you sanitize - Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine, Salt?

Any chance that your auotmatic sanitizer is blocked or shut off? A few
years back when we went away for a few weeks, our brominator got blocked by
the 'anti backflow ball stopper'. The ball had come out of its cage and
blocked the flow of sanitizer to the pool. Needless to say, the pool
became quite green. It took weeks to clear it up.