Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Curious Ridgid Power Tool Warranty

"Leon" wrote in message

Was that when you put your wife on the phone to wear them down. LOL.

With
all due respect for you and your wife I am only saying this because of

your
comments about her and how she gets the situation handled. ;~)
For others reading this, Swingman's wife is a true "Good Luck Charm" great
to have around when trying to resolve a problem or smply to have around

when
trying to find a close parking place.

LOL ... no, in this particular case I held her in reserve in the event I
wasn't successful. No need to use a nuclear option when high explosives will
suffice.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/6/06