Posted to alt.home.repair
Rapid

Default Steep hillside covered with poision ivy:(

m Ransley wrote:
I burned poison ivy, I was sick for over a year dont do it. If you have
other plants to keep, wet the soil good , the next day oil your hands
and arms,,put on long clothes and gloves and pull it out, its easy to
do. Wash your clothes and shower. Roundup spray works but does not kill
seeds and kills everything. If you wont pull it get a Spot Roundup-weed
aplicator, it is basicly a plastic tube with a sponge attatched, you
just touch the plant to kill with the pole. Mix it much stronger, Ivys
leaves are oily and a bit resistant to Roundup. Have Fun.

what did it do to you?