Posted to alt.home.repair
J. Clarke

Default Inexpensive Paint Sprayer

Photon713 wrote:

Morning all...

Looking for an inexpensive, around $100, paint sprayer to
spray paint a pergola. I will be using a white latex outdoor paint.
Painting by brush would take forever. Spray painting is the only
viable option. Anyone have a recommendation?

If you can't afford a decent sprayer then brushing/rolling will be more
satisfactory.

For latex renting a commercial-quality airless will do the job nicely, don't
go for the cheap all-in-one Wagner. Be sure you thin the paint according
to the sprayer manufacturer's instructions--that generally means using a
Zahn cup that usually comes with the sprayer if you buy one, whether it's
included with the rentals will depend on where you rent I suspect.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate