Posted to alt.home.repair
rosebud

Default Steep hillside covered with poision ivy:(

Oren wrote:
I think some are not affected as
much or maybe not at all.

Poison ivy doesn't have any effect on me. When I had to get rid of a
bunch of it that had grown up into trees, I first cut the vines close to
ground level. I applied poison ivy killer (some special stuff for woody
plants) to the part that was growing into the ground. Over several
months I watched for new growth coming from the ground and reapplied the
ivy killer. Within one season it was all dead. I pulled the dead vines
out of the trees the best I could. I was able to do this with no special
clothing or gloves...very lucky I guess.

Bonnie