Posted to alt.home.repair
welman26

Default craftsman door opener as described below..... driving us crazy

i am not sure but i think your answer is a very small attempt at being
a smart ass. since you actually signed your offering as Terry and
Skipper i can only assume that neither of you are attractive enough to
get a provocative partner to fill your dull afternoons. or perhaps you
are actually homos who wish they could provide a manly answer to a
manly question but fall short due to a lack of testosterone. please
find a kids chat room or something and leave these grown up places
alone.

welman26

Mys Terry wrote:
On 4 Jun 2006 12:07:32 -0700, "welman26" wrote:

139.53663SRT 41D4674-11 41D4674-10C 971LM 976LM Security +
This thing is making my head hurt. Sorry this is so long but ANY help
on this is much appreciated...
I have a 1/2 HP Craftsman garage door opener. The unit was purchased
new and is now almost three years old. It was professionally
installed and has functioned fine since that time. It has two
Security+ (rolling code) remotes and a wireless keypad.
Around the middle of December, 2000, one remote stopped working.

Ummm... Bought new. Three years old. Problem started in Deecember 2000. I think
your problem is that you exist in more than one dimension.

Terry & Skipper, Clearlake Texas