Posted to alt.home.repair
rb608

Default Steep hillside covered with poision ivy:(

wrote in message
I have a steep hillside covered with poision ivy at my driveway.

I feel your pain. I hate the stuff. The first year after I bought my
present home, I sprayed the crap out of anything that even looked like it.
That said, it's clear you're getting plenty of good advice on the chemical
solution to the problem. Personally, I'd kill everything on the hill and
replant.

As for a non-chemical idea, allow me to suggest that you simply pay someone
else to do pull it out & dispose of it. You can expect to pay well for
that; but admit it, it would be worth it when compared to another round of
Prednizone. Some folks are less allergic to the stuff, & if you can find
one to do the dirty work, I'd pay 'em.

Joe