Andrew McKay

Default Concrete slab advice

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 05:49:08 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

Knee pads are always top of the list Gnube, especially if you're a groveller
like me. :-)) I never leave home without 'em. I use a big cushion at home
because no one sees me at home, but out in wild world, I put knee pads on.
Knee pads, glasses, a hat to keep me head warm, arse hanging out the back of
the jeans, old steel toe capped boots on and a thermos flask, and I wonder
why younger women aren't attracted to me.

I've been having some problems recently with my jeans slipping down
when I bend over and stand up, and they need rehoisting. One day last
week they fell right down, exposing my undies - I hasten to add that I
was at home indoors so no old ladies swooning at the sight!

This seems to have something to do with the fact with my middle-age
spread in my midriff makes the body-to-jeans interface into a negative
slope, and the jeans tend towards gravity.

I've now solved the problem though - a decent pair of trouser braces.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk