Posted to rec.woodworking
Teamcasa

Default New woodworking machinery company

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworki....aspx?id=26320

I guess we can all start our own woodworking machinery company. You
just need a lot of cash, you pay yourself a trip to China, you pick
your suppliers and you pick your "company official color". Sorry,
yellow, red, gray, green, blue, white are already taken. You get your
containers full of Chinese made tools back in America and you start
selling them.

Do we need another company like that?

Cyberben

I applaud them. Its a huge risk to start a new company. Particularly when
a large part of the market has in it some real cheap junk masquerading as
tools. It seems to me, by reading some of the threads here, that a
significant number of woodworkers buy solely on price.

I will hope Steel City Tools Works succeeds, manufacturers and services a
quality product. However, if they just introduce a different colored
chinwanese machine, they are doomed. IMHO

Dave

http://www.usenet.com