Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback

Default O.T. cost of having electric disconnected/reconnected to pole.

David Hansen wrote:
On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:42:47 GMT someone who may be "John"
wrote this:-

I had a line that goes under the eaves of a house temporarily pinned to the
wall and wrapped in red plastic whilst the guttering and fascias were
replaced. The cost was zero. I had to give a large window of time so that
they could fit the job in with others in the area. (East Midlands). The
cables feed many houses so that may have influenced the issue - but H&S
seemed to be their concern.

Split plastic tubing over the wires seems to be a favourite.

Of course we are assuming that this is a low voltage line, something
which the OP has yet to confirm.

How remiss of me, it is the single phase supply to myself and my neighbour.