Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve

Default Duty cycle a joke!

"Steve" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"charlieB" wrote in message
oups.com...

Unless you're running the shower for a very long time on a hot day I
wouldn't have thought you'd have a problem - other than electic showers
are usually crap :-)

I don't have an electic shower but if I did you'd never have experienced
it so how would you know what it was like?

Nobody knows everything.

Whoa, back up there a bit Mary )

In your reply to me timed at 11.28, when I mention "my trusty good-old
Triton T80si *electric* shower", you replied "That's what ours is, we have
had no problems of any kind with it.".

Now you're saying you don't have an electric shower???

Curious Steve.

Just seen the spelliung mistook - well spotted Mary, excellent )

No longer curious Steve.