Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Duty cycle a joke!

"Steve" wrote in message

My trusty good-old Triton T80si 9.5kW *electric* shower suffers from no
such duty cycle.

That's what ours is, we have had no problems of any kind with it.

We recently had the wife's family staying for the weekend (8 of us in a
3-bed semi, dormer bungalow - deep joy)

Could be worse ... could have been your family :-(

Or for more than a weekend. :-(((

and it coped with all 8 of us, one after the other.

There were seven of us before we kicked out the fearsome five, now they
bring the terrible ten when they visit, with spouses, sometimes to stay. And
if people think that a wife using ten minutes of shower is unreasonable they
should time teenage and tweenie girls ...

Cast out the doom and gloom that the nay-sayers have planted and go and
get one - you know you want to )

Yes. Do what you want then there's no-one else to blame if it goes wrong and
you can claim all the credit when it works to your satisfaction. Don't be
influenced by know-alls.

Mary