Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

Default Duty cycle a joke!

nonymouse wrote:

Having finally decided against the electric shower option and lined up
a nice power shower, I find that the duty cycle is only 15mins
on/45mins off. I don't understand too much about this but am i right
in thinking this means you can only use it for 15mins in an hour!!!

Sounds like it.

This is one of those single box solution "power showers" I take it? If
so look at a decent standalone pump. That way you can tuck it out of the
way and have it boost pressure and flow to all the taps in the bathroom.
Have a look at some Stuart Turner pumps for example.

This is bloody ridiculous. By the time my wife is out of the shower,
I'll get about 5 seconds worth!!

;-)

--
Cheers,