Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default cooling upstairs with ac - it's too hot

On Tue, 30 May 2006 18:37:26 GMT, "twenty_over"
wrote:

Can anyone offer suggestions as to how I can get the upstairs cooler, the ac
works great on the first floor but it stays too darn hot in the bedrooms
upstairs. I have a 2,300 sq ft colonial.

Thanks for any help!
Tom W.

Check window leaks.... If you have an attic access panel on the top
floor, seal it.

Seal any draft around receptacles, switches ... sounds a bit much, I
have seen air drafts on outside walls at receptacles.

Some times insulation may be lacking or "missing" in the attic.

Oren

excused from saving Universes."