Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default How to drill through concrete slab

Walter R. wrote:
What is the best and cheapest way to drill twenty 1/2" holes through a
standard slab floor, probably 4". Some of the holes will be drilled
at a slight angle.

Still fighting termites!

Just a though. I once worked for a retail store. They built a new
building at a mall. It was the only building in the mall with a basement.
Someone decided they needed to drill a hole in the floor for some electrical
work. Did I tell you the mall was built on an old swamp. They drilled the
hole and ended up with at 12 in fountain. It took them several days to get
that patched up.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit