Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Joe Fleming

Default A COC's annual memorial to our fallen tools

At our next club meeting, we are having a swap meet for all the things
we don't need or use. Of course, there will be lots of bargains there
because, as they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

VacuGouge - I have one and use it!!

Stewart chatter tool - I just don't like making tops

Axminster eccentric chuck - I'll use it some day

Several scrapers - for the boxes I rarely make

Wood blanks - accummulated to make eggs, pens, Christmas ornaments,
boxes, vases, natural edge bowls

Banjo-mounted carving mandrels - I have three and have used them a
combined twice!!