Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Greg O

Default Keeping Walls Clean - clear plexiglass sheet?

"none" wrote in message
I just inherited responsibility for a small prototyping shop at my office.
The walls are very dirty around the milling machine. I'm planning to get
them repainted, and was wondering if it is worthwhile to cover them with
clear polycarbonate (or whatever) to make them more washable.

Any cost-effective ideas or tips?

Thanks,

Stan

Ya know, I am ashamed at all of you! After all this is a metalworking group,
or am I mistaken?!
How about a couple of sheets of 26 gauge stainless steel, then gently cross
brake them into a pleasing diamond pattern, and glue them to the wall?
Greg