John R. Carroll

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
news

FWIW,
The CDC, in what was called an "unusual moment of candor" recently

reported
that gun legislation does not have a statistically significant influence

on
gun crime in the US. If I can find the article I will post a link to it.

Well, that would be refreshing to see, John. If you happen upon it, I

would
like to see it. But don't go out of your way for it.

--
Ed Huntress
(remove "3" from email address for email reply)

Well Ed,
That's the problem with computers. You need to keep yourself organized or
you just can't be productive.
Now where was I?

--

John R. Carroll