Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

That would reduce his claimed 80% down to 68.74%, not a large drop.
(murders outside the totin' area)

Then why did he say 4 out of 5?

And what was the point of counting "states," when those states make up less
than 1/3 of the population? Do you think there's a valid reason for it,
other than to give a false impression that many more people who live in the
1/2 of the states that don't have open carry are many times more likely to
get murdered? Hmm?

are committed. Those are 2001 figures, US Census and FBI Uniform Crime
Reports. I have the Excel workbooks on it if you don't believe it, and
you're welcome to them.

I'd like to see those workbooks, please, Ed.
(Deslash my email address and insert a 'v'.)

They're on their way. I make them for my own use, so you'll have to supply
neatness and organization as you see fit. g

If there is an Andrew Ford, and if you know who he is, you can tell him

for
me that he's either a fool or a liar, or a little bit of both.

Both. He was a senator in the CONgress.
http://www.google.com/search?&q=andrew+ford+handgun
nearly 3k hits.

Which country? It wasn't the US Congress. g

Ed Huntress