Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Keeping Walls Clean - clear plexiglass sheet?

In article , none says...

I just inherited responsibility for a small prototyping shop at my
office. The walls are very dirty around the milling machine. I'm
planning to get them repainted, and was wondering if it is worthwhile to
cover them with clear polycarbonate (or whatever) to make them more
washable.

I grew up in a house with three sons, and the kitchen trash can always
had a 'splatter zone' on the wall in back of it, as we used the wall
as a backstop. I put a 1/16 inch thick plexiglass panel on the wall
behind it and that made cleanup a *lot* easier. The idea is a good
one.

Jim

please reply to: