Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.

Default Keeping Walls Clean - clear plexiglass sheet?

none wrote:

I just inherited responsibility for a small prototyping shop at my
office. The walls are very dirty around the milling machine. I'm
planning to get them repainted, and was wondering if it is worthwhile to
cover them with clear polycarbonate (or whatever) to make them more
washable.

Any cost-effective ideas or tips?

Thanks,

Stan

Use FRP panels, they're fire rated, fully washable and the norm for food
prep areas that can get just as filthy. Pretty common, even Home Cheapo
and Blowe's carry them. You can also investigate splash guards for the
mill to help contain the funk.

Pete C.