Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Never_Enough_Tools

Default Keeping Walls Clean - clear plexiglass sheet?

"none" wrote in message
I just inherited responsibility for a small prototyping shop at my office.
The walls are very dirty around the milling machine. I'm planning to get
them repainted, and was wondering if it is worthwhile to cover them with
clear polycarbonate (or whatever) to make them more washable.

Any cost-effective ideas or tips?

Thanks,

Stan

There is a product called FRP board, Kinda like a fiberglass panel about
1/8" thick, with a pebble finish. Very tough and Fireproof....You can also
get all types of trim pieces for the edges or joining panels, etc. A good
building supply should know of it.....

HTH

Jeff