Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson

Default custom made bar pins

On 26 May 2006 07:20:51 -0700, "ellegante"
wrote:

hello! although i feel immensely embarrassed by my evident stupidity on
the "hows" of web searching, i still need to ask...how can i find out
who the suppliers for "Scottish dance" are?
thanks
john

Hey John,

Click on the Internet Explorer icon on your desktop.

Type in www.google.com and hit the return key.

In the Search Box, type in what it is you want to know, in this case

"Kilt Pins", and hit return.

Should bring up a long list of kilt pin retailers. They sell mostly
finished pins with some clan ID fastened, more along what I would call
"broaches" rather than pins at this point. But I would contact the
nearest one to yourself, and explain what it is you want.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

ps....I have already replied to you directly with a source I stumbled
on.