Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Anthony

Default Keeping Walls Clean - clear plexiglass sheet?

none wrote in
:

I just inherited responsibility for a small prototyping shop at my
office. The walls are very dirty around the milling machine. I'm
planning to get them repainted, and was wondering if it is worthwhile
cover them with clear polycarbonate (or whatever) to make them more
washable.

Smoked Poly carb looks better, or you can go with 1/4" PVC sheet.
Either will keep the junk off the wall and make for an easier clean up.
The problem with poly carb is the scratches will show more readily from
wiping chips off of it, while the PVC sheet sort of hides them.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email