Larry Jaques

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:44:12 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
brought forth from the murky depths:

I'm reading a book right now about the psychology of persuasion and
propaganda (_Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion_, by Robert Cialidini.

It's hard to find with a bogus author. (Actually Cialdini, no middle
'i') My library has it and I'll check it out after I finish Niven's
"The Mote in God's Eye".

Widely acclaimed book; all my friends in advertising and marketing are

Sounds like my black-sheep cousin (an attorney) could use it, too.

reading it. g). Although it was written before the latest round of culture
wars, you'll recognize today's key players in there, and the common human
weaknesses they prey upon.

Written in 1985, revised in 1993. I'm sure our weaknesses haven't
changed that much.

Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord.
http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online