jim rozen

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

In article , Ed Huntress
says...

Not at all. I have my own ideology, which some people don't like. It's based
on the idea that the facts are more important and more valuable than
comfortable and unsupportable beliefs -- "I know what I believe," they say,
"and that's all that matters."

Odd. My personal suspicion is this exact reason is why one
former poster here departed. He (Peter Albrecht) objected
strenuously to the "my view is just as valid is your view"
theory of life. And was simply unable to avoid zooming
in and stepping on toes when the "valid" view that was
being maintained, was simply incorrect.

Fun to watch though. You, however, have a much smoother approach
to shooting somebody full of holes, Ed.

Jim

please reply to: