Larry Jaques

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

not crossposted

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:01:42 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
brought forth from the murky depths:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

"25 States allow anyone to buy a gun, strap it on,
and walk down the street with no permit of any kind:
some say it's crazy. However, 4 out of 5 US murders
are committed in the other half of the country: so who is crazy?" --

Andrew Ford

Mr. Ford, if there is such a person, is crazy. 'You want the numbers, or
would you rather keep believing a lie and perpetuating it, in good old
effective Joseph Goebbel's style? g

Oh, what the hell: There are 27 open carry states and they represent 32.95%
of the population. They also are the states in which 31.26% of the murders

That would reduce his claimed 80% down to 68.74%, not a large drop.
(murders outside the totin' area)

are committed. Those are 2001 figures, US Census and FBI Uniform Crime
Reports. I have the Excel workbooks on it if you don't believe it, and
you're welcome to them.

I'd like to see those workbooks, please, Ed.
(Deslash my email address and insert a 'v'.)

If there is an Andrew Ford, and if you know who he is, you can tell him for
me that he's either a fool or a liar, or a little bit of both.

Both. He was a senator in the CONgress.
http://www.google.com/search?&q=andrew+ford+handgun
nearly 3k hits.

Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord.
http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online